Sunday, August 28, 2011

About Ripped Scarlet Studios

Background
Ripped Scarlet Studios were found and established in 2008. Due to lack of time and commitment, I was unable to manage it accordingly. In an attempt to redeem myself, I've come to a decision to explore the world of Sims 2 movie-making during my spare time. Again. Even after 4 years of experience, I still haven't produced a proper movie, which is pretty baffling. Not to mention, I neglected this part of my life for so long that I regret it. Therefore I'd like to use this opportunity to rekindle my love for Sims 2 and movie-making altogether, something that I shouldn't have taken for granted a long time ago. After all I still have much to learn and I hope to document every discovery, every knowledge (even newly found) that I have in Sims 2 movie-making onto this very blog.

What is Ripped Scarlet?
Ripped Scarlet means to be freed by your passion to prove yourself from doubts and obscurity. So basically our Studios are dedicated in - not only - making high quality movies but also in helping individuals to make their own high quality movies.

The Beginning
I stumbled upon Sims 2 movie-making when I came across Hold On by warhawke on YouTube. I was dumbstruck, and I thought I had to make one myself! Without further ado, I watched some more Sims 2 machinimas to get inspiration, and looked for cheat codes, mods, custom contents and movie-making tutorials.

Here I Am
Now that I know the important elements of making a high quality Sims 2 machinima, I'm currently waiting for the opportune time (a new laptop actually!) to strike before I can start working on a movie project - though I already have, namely "The Beldam" - which will incorporate all the things that I've learned about movie-making. I don't want to just be good, I'm working towards being great! - To Be Updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment